Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will report to the Marketing Manager responsible for the full digital portfolio for the organisations brands. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing the digital marketing strategy
- Strengthen the Social media channels, increase engagement levels and number followers
- Developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across all digital platforms including and independent email strategy
- Developing content and advertising across key digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube
-Create monthly blogs in line with key brand strategies
- Development of e-books, rich media content, white papers, or any other downloadable content
- Knowledge of SEO strategy, implementation and performance
- Providing accurate digital analytics to the Head of Marketing and internal stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with marketing trends and technologies
- Management of a digital marketing budget
- Excellent CMS knowledge, update and manage all websites/assets
- Take ownership of all digital projects, managing the web agency, ensuring there is an understanding of objectives so they can deliver on requirements.
- Providing monthly report, sharing outtakes with relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out market research
Occasional travel to UK offices
37.5 hours a week
As an integrated group of multi-disciplined recruitment specialists, we are deliberately dedicated to our clients in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the East Midlands. Stable, secure and successful, we are now one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent recruitment firms. We employ the full range of recruitment methods including Executive Search with global search capabilities, Networking, Advertis...