Marketing Operations Manager – 12 month contract in leading South-West London law firm – managing a website overhaul, brand and campaigns. Hybrid working.
This is a really interesting Marketing Operations Manager role in a Legal 500 ranked South-West London law firm. The firm operates in both the B2B and B2C markets, offering variety and challenge. You will be joining on a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave. The role offers the opportunity to work on delivering large scale projects as well as day-to-day campaigns and initiatives.
Specifically, this will involve:
- Project managing a large scale website design and rebuild;
- Managing the digital agency and the SEO agency;
- Leading on brand initiatives including ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Delivering marketing campaigns – this will involve producing podcasts, videos etc.
- Monitoring ampaigns – improving the way the mailing lists are used as well as analysing the success of campaigns.
The firm offers a really sensible approach to hybrid working where you can work from home 40% of the time.
You will be available to start in December and in particular, have strong digital marketing experience, with experience of managing website overhaul. Ideally your experience will be gained in the legal sector although those with wider professional services or financial services will also be considered.