Marketing Executive role in one of the top UK accountancy firms. Flexible location with hybrid working. Salary up to £30,000. Initial 12 Month FTC, with a high chance of extension.
Can be based in either: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Sheffield, Reading, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Liverpool or Leicester.
Hybrid working: The firm require at least one day in the office a week.
We are working with one of the top UK accountancy firms, who are growing their team and looking for a Marketing Executive to join on an initial 12 month FTC. The role will be aligned to their Deals and Business Consultancy practice, as well as occasionally supporting the Valuations and Modelling team. The role is due to growth and has a high chance of being extended or going permanent. The team have some exciting projects on the horizon to get involved with, including:
- Supporting with large scale events for the Deals team
- Developing campaigns, especially on the topic of ESG (Environmental, social and corporate governance)
- Supporting with a website transformation
- Creating marketing campaigns for the firm’s Apprenticeship programme. This will involve content creation and managing partnership relationships.
- Developing new social media campaigns
The firm have a fantastic culture, with a highly diverse team and a real passion for social mobility and D&I.
The role would suit a junior marketer with around 18 months of experience. Professional services or FS experience would be desirable, however as long as candidates have gained corporate experience and can demonstrate an interested in the accountancy sector, they will be considered. Experience of supporting with digital campaigns would be desirable. And candidates need to be confident working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]