Account Manager - Integrated Creative AgencyRemuneration & benefits
- Up to £35-40kWFH policyBonus schemePension schemePrivate health and dental insurance25 days holiday per annum, 1+ additional day holiday for each year worked at the companyRacalan Day (annual day away from the office which does not use any holiday)Discounted gym membership and a range of additional perksLots of social activities
About the company
An amazing opportunity to work with an award-winning Creative Agency. They are a fully-integrated, independent agency who are passionate about brand strategy and integrated design. Currently going through an exciting period of growth, they are now on the lookout for an Account Manager!
Immersing yourself in a variety of their exciting luxury property clients, you will be responsible for understanding their needs and objectives, before working alongside your team, taking responsibility for project execution and delivery.
- Day to day client management across all levels
- Liaise with the Account Director to execute strategies
- Be the 1st port of call for any arising project issues
- Management of Account Executives
- Make sure all deadlines are met and budgets are kept to
- Manage campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience
- Project delivery experience
- Ability to deal with all client and stakeholder levels
Working with an outstanding range of luxury clients, in a creative and supportive environment, this is a brilliant role for either a Senior Account Executive or an existing Account Manager looking for their next move.