This job is archived
(Archived) Mid-Weight Brand Strategist - Creative Agency
Job Title: Brand Strategist - Independent Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £45K
Perks: Flexible working, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
Fantastic training and development, with huge opportunities for progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Midweight Brand Strategist
- Report into the Strategy Director.
- Directly partner with the Senior Strategists to conduct efficient research and compile this into killer insights for the creative team.
- Create and develop huge brand campaigns ideas and 360 campaign ideas for clients that will make that stand out.
- Work with huge FMCG brands.
- 3+ years agency experience working on FMCG accounts.
- Have an eye for killer insights!
- Previous experience across brand, comms, BTL.
- Previous experience working on huge 360 campaigns.
- Self-assured with selling your ideas and strategy.
- Solid client facing experience.
- You can be proactive, organised and you are someone this ambitious.
For more information about the Midweight Brand Strategist role or to apply, please email Ornella via [Register to View] [Register to View] call me directly on [Register to View] 0.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.