Job Title: Account Director – B2C Social Media Marketing Agency
Location: London + Flexible working
Salary: £45K - £50K depending on experienceAbout the B2C Social Media Marketing Agency Exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join a very creative B2C Social Media Marketing Agency that provides outstanding integrated ideas to promote brands and charities. This ambitious agency not only wants to become one of the UK leaders in Social Media and integrated advertising, but also has strong values to prevent climate change and makes huge donations to their partnered charities. This innovative agency works with clients similar to Nestle, Green Spirit Farms and Andrex. You will work in an innovative team that delivers award-winning strategies while having a very relaxed culture and flexible working.About the Account Director role As an Account Director in a B2C Social Media Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for taking ownership of multiple client relationships, while maintaining a deep understanding of their needs and exceeding their expectations. Also, you will be leading a team and working with the integrated senior Creative-Strategy team and delivering your own campaign plans in this B2C Social Media Marketing Agency.Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Owning and growing client accounts, managing stakeholders and motivating the team to exceed client expectations.
- Managing directly an Account Manager and leading experts from across the business to deliver work across a range of complex projects.
- Ensuring profitability and client satisfaction and working closely with in-house and external strategy, research, creative and digital teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ensuring excellence across team communications, creating and proof-reading proposals, pitches, case studies and reports.
- Experience in an account management/project management role in a marketing agency, at Account Director level.
- Integrated experience and understanding of the strategic process within a creative/digital agency.
- B2C marketing experience within an agency.
- A strong understanding of the strategic and creative processes within an agency.
- You will have great commercial skills and demonstrable experience of delivering profitable revenue growth across a retained client portfolio.