Job Title: Research Executive - Leading Digital Research Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £26,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, day off on your birthday, pension, personal training programme, seasonal parties, free food and drink on Fridays
About The Company
My client is a multi-award winning digital research consultancy based in modern, open plan and very buzzy offices in the heart of London. This digital research consultancy has developed their own social media monitoring and analytics platform that is now used by brands and marketers globally. As a company, they are at the cutting edge of research, social media data insights. Ultimately, they deliver insights that enable companies to better engage with their audience. This research company works with a plethora of exciting big name brands, carrying out bespoke research and social media monitoring projects for clients. Their impressive portfolio of retained clients include names similar to Sky, Netflix, Omnicom Media Group and Nissan. With offices in the US as well as London, they are expanding at an exciting pace and you will have the opportunity to contribute to their success and global expansion. They are collaborative, friendly and supportive team, with a young and dynamic culture.
About the Research Executive role
The new Research Executive will sit within the expert research and consultancy team, working with big name global brands on research and social media monitoring & intelligence projects.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Executive Role:
- Work closely with the project lead on a variety of exciting projects, contributing to successful delivery and growth of the company
- Interpret data, create detailed reports and produce recommendations and insights based on findings
- Shadow and work with team members across other departments to gain a more holistic understanding of how the business operates
- Develop your reporting skills and analyse social media conversations
- Attend client meetings with project leads to grow your client services skills
- Contribute to wider marketing activities via writing blog posts
You'll be a relatively recent graduate, perhaps with internship experience or up to a years' experience within research. You will be curious about brands, people and social media, and will be looking to grow your career within the realms of social media monitoring, research and marketing.
Skills and Experience Required for the Research Executive Role:
- Interest in trends, people, research, data and social media
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong excel skills preferred
- Motivated to learn and progress
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.