Marketing Planning Executive, Manchester, Up to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Is project management your thing? Are you really well-organised and love a good spreadsheet? If so, then this latest marketing planning role will be just what you're looking for.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing executive to own the marketing plan for one of the biggest in-house marketing teams in the Northwest. Based on a strategy that encompasses the full marketing mix, whoever gets this, will have the task of making sure that some pretty impressive campaigns are delivered to time and on budget.
Communication will be key. It will be down to you to make sure that the wider team are fully briefed on their tasks and deadlines and that the work is completed on time and that opportunities are maximised and on budget. This is a fast-paced role, where you’d be expected to keep plans up to date and take preventative measures to ensure tasks are completed on time.
This is not a role for the shy and retiring type. It's high-profile, and you’ll be expected to contribute to the communication and engagement of marketing plans to the wider business, including senior leaders. You'll make it your business to know their plans inside-and-out and ensure that they are integrated with the overall marketing plan.
The right person will have…
- A broad marketing background with experience of working across all channels. A media or campaign planning background would be advantageous
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role
- Project management experience
- Guru status on Excel – being able to manage multiple spreadsheets and working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent communications skills – able to brief others clearly and engage them in the plan
- The ability to engage with others and gain their buy-in into the marketing strategy and activities
In return, the rewards are fabulous, with a bonus and benefits scheme that will rival any of the top employers in the North West. You can also look forward to a great culture, fantastic facilities and the chance to work on some really exciting marketing campaigns.
To find out more, please contact Steph Hill, or is this sounds like you, click apply.