Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive GBS student recruitment growth through planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns. This hands-on role will focus on digital channels to drive awareness and generate leads.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns: e.g. display, paid search, paid social, affiliates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as required
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• To observe and implement health and safety responsibilities as specified within GBS’s Health and Safety Policy.
• To demonstrate professionalism in the role as a representative of GBS, incorporating GBS core values in the delivery of duties.
• To observe equality and diversity practices and procedures and always promote equality of opportunity.
• To observe and adhere to all GBS policies relevant to the role.
• To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
• Degree in marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Proven working experience in marketing, with exceptional digital credentials
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in integrated marketing and measurement
• Understanding of the Higher Education (HE) sector and student recruitment
GBS is a higher education provider offering a range of sector-relevant courses across eight campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and beyond.
We take an inclusive approach to recruiting students, with an aim to widening access to higher education among groups currently under-represented in the sector.
We believe that education is transformational and can make a fundamental difference to the individuals and communities we serve.
If you're looking to make a real difference with your next career move, why not join us.
Location: Greenford, West London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Agency, Digital Marketing Agency, Web Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, PPC Manager, PPC Marketing, Paid Search, Digital Project Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager, Marketing Programme Manager, Pay Per Click, etc.
Ref: 103 557
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service