Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading charity based in South Manchester. The charity supports humanitarian projects throughout the globe. As part of an established marketing team you’ll take the lead on delivery of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. If you would like to work in a truly diverse and inclusive environment then this could be the role for you.
The successful applicant will increase brand awareness and develop web activity to drive acquisition, conversion and engagement for retention.
- Implement Digital Marketing plans
- Multi channel management of channels across PPC, Display, Social, SEO & Email
- Report on Digital activity web performance
- Manage external digital agency
- Build internal relations with wider Marketing & Comms team for effective campaign delivery
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record of success in a similar Multi channel digital marketing position. This could be from an agency or in-house environment.
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of data analytics and Google suite of tools
- Ability to manage Web & CMS
- Experience with Umbraco desirable
- Manage the charity fundraising platforms
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK .
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
A bit about us, although really it’s all about you... It’s simple. At Network Marketing, our heart’s in marketing recruitment. It’s the only kind of recruitment we do. If you’re in the position of looking for a marketing job you can be confident we will be open and honest about our prospects of securing you your next challenge. With our vast experience across markets and marketing discipline...