Senior SEO Executive
Love Holidays (hireful)
Senior SEO Executive
Do you want to be a part of the loveholidays team? Do you thrive in a fast paced office environment that always makes time for merrymaking? If so, then read on to see if you're a fit.
The SEO team sits within the Marketing department and is a key growth channel for us as travel recovers from the impact of Covid. As a member of a pro-active SEO team, you will contribute to, help shape and execute the loveholidays SEO roadmap.
We love data and where possible, we always to try to take a data-assisted approach to our SEO decision-making and we're equally at home in testing and learning from our SEO changes.
This is a great role for an SEO who thinks outside of the box, thinks on their feet and is obsessed with seeing their changes come to fruition. While working with the company, you will have the opportunity to work and learn from our other marketing disciplines, other departments and from our SEO partners.
• A strategic thinker
• You have excellent problem-solving skills
• A can do attitude
• Are highly organised and analytical
It would also be an extra bonus if you have:
• Basic Regex knowledge
• Basic SQL knowledge
• An understanding of Data Science applications within SEO
• Experience in delivering Content Marketing, Digital PR campaigns and other off-page campaigns
• An appreciation of how other marketing channels can affect SEO
• An understanding of how OKRs work
Skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for:
• At least 3 years SEO experience
• Track record of implementing SEO campaigns
• Have an up to date understanding of what's needed to drive SEO success
• A strong all round knowledge of how SEO works - technical, on-page, content and off-page SEO
• Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
• Confident use and a good understanding of Google Data Studio, ahrefs, Majestic and web crawlers
• Be comfortable with analysing large data sets and able to execute basic SQL queries
• Basic knowledge of website design principles
• Be able to work with multiple internal & external stakeholders including developers, data & agencies, and more
• Strong presentation & communication skills
A typical day will see you:
• Ongoing analysis of performance and revealing potential areas of improvement
• Carry out periodic competitor analyses and draw insights
• Be able to generate ad-hoc reports & insights using a range of external and internal data sources
• Help shape our Content Marketing and off-page strategy
• Be responsible for managing our external SEO partners
• Implement ad-hoc changes via our CMS
• Work closely with our Digital Product team in implementing scalable changes
• Be on the pulse of what is happening in the SEO industry and share information
• Bring fresh ideas to the company and input into an evolving SEO strategy
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications. We are excited to hear from you!
Location: West London
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
You may have experience of the following: PPC Executive, Pay Per Click, eCommerce, PPC Analyst, Marketing Executive, SEO, Digital Communications, Online Marketing Executive, CTR, Click-through Rate, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Marketing Assistant, PPC Management, Pay Per Click Consultant, PPC Strategist, SEO Executive, SEM, Search Engine Marketing, e-commerce, Web Analytics, etc.
Ref: 103 490
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service