Job Title: Account Director - Ethical Creative Agency
Location: London/hybrid working
Salary: Up to £50K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented Account Director to join an award winning, purpose-led, independent creative agency. They are an integrated ethical creative agency, with their purpose driven and brave work spanning channels including social, digital, and ATL. They work with leading ethical brands and organisations in multiple sectors including FMCG, food, beauty, climate and charity. They have a friendly and supportive culture, with a vision to be the leading ethical advertising agency. Having won accolades including 'Agency of the Year' and 'Best Purpose', this leading purpose led creative agency is committed to creating a better future, through their internal initiatives and the ethical clients they choose to work with. This flexible, agile agency is going from strength to strength, and they are now looking for a talented and ethically aligned Account Director to join them on their journey.
About the Account Director role
The Account Director will work across a mix of household name and purpose led challenger brands in FMCG, beauty and charity.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Take ownership of client relationships, develop and maintain a deep understanding of their objectives.
- Lead teams and specialists from across the agency to deliver projects and campaigns across social, digital, and integrated channels.
- Own client forecasting, resourcing and commercials.
- Line manage an AM, and help develop junior team members.
- Help to grow existing client accounts and act as a key member of new business pitch teams.
You'll be a passionate Account Director with integrated experience and a knowledge of social and digital channels. You'll be looking to join a purpose driven creative agency, where you can contribute to work you're proud of and make a tangible positive impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Account Director role:
- Experience at Account Director level.
- Experience working on a variety of brands.
- Integrated experience.
- Knowledge of social and digital.
- Comfortable working autonomously and proactively.
- Agile work ethic.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
Reuben Sinclair is committed to a positive policy of promoting equality of opportunity and eliminating any unfair or unlawful discrimination. We exist to provide equal opportunities to every prospective candidate, interviewee and Reuben Sinclair employee, irrespective of their gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, beliefs, family status, social class and race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.