Access Partnership is the world’s leading provider of tech policy solutions?dedicated to opening markets for technology and leading countries to technology on terms that are fair and lasting.???
We shape national, regional and international policies to ensure a fair and sustainable environment for technology that drives growth. Our teams in six offices across the globe uniquely mix policy and technical expertise to drive outcomes for clients operating at the intersection of technology, data and connectivity.?
We’ve supported company growth, governmental reform, and multilateral change for more than 20 years, giving clients a clear view of national regulatory landscapes, laws and policy trends, along with the means to access and influence them.?
We are searching for a self-driven?Digital Marketing Specialist.?You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and take responsibility for developing and implementing new marketing strategies to generate?increased?revenue, ensuring that Access Partnership is the go-to brand in C-suites for supporting Fair Tech, delivering tech policy government affairs and enabling innovation.?
What We Offer?
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work with the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all staff.?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.?
What you can expect to be doing
In this role you will make a direct?and important?contribution?to?the?success of the company’s marketing/growth function?and will:?
· Execute?marketing and brand strategy across the business, working with key stakeholders across the globe?
· Organise marketing events?such as webinars and podcasts?
· Manage our Social Media presence and manage and create appropriate content for a variety of channels??
· Monitor industry trends and apply learnings to support company growth?
· Act on insights and influence the development roadmap based on industry trends.?
· Optimise the use of web analytics and review content engagement levels.?
· Contribute to?multi-channel client acquisition strategies & campaigns through internal collaboration.?
· And you would bring insight and direction through a combination of prior experience, data insight and innovation strategies.?
Skills and Experience?
· 3 years marketing experience in a similar role either in a consultancy, professional services organisation or B2B organisation?
· Demonstrable hands-on experience executing successful growth strategies?
· Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in-line with company objectives?
· Strong communication and persuasion skills
· Strong organisation skills
· An understanding of international cultural dynamics and communications.?
· Excellent English language oral and written communication skills?
· Demonstrate experience in or keen interest in the Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) and/or telecommunications sectors?
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms?
· Fluency in another language would be a plus