Communication and PR Specialist
Ecosurety are looking for a thorough, organised and passionate Communication and PR Specialist with excellent communication skills to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will be particularly responsible for ensuring timely external communications, including press releases, website updates, social media posts and email newsletters.
Ecosurety are an industry leading company, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre, with a purpose to accelerate change towards an environmentally sustainable world. Our clients are many of the UK’s biggest brands and retailers. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact.
• Responsible for creating accurate and engaging B2B content for external communications, including regular website updates, newsletters, slide decks and other sales tools.
• Manage multiple social media channels and proactively posting content according to social media guidelines and policy.
• Implement the PR strategy, including writing press releases, liaising with internal teams, external stakeholders and the press, and securing press coverage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• High level of compliance and attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and website CMS (Content Management System) platforms is preferred.
• Knowledge of B2B PR, especially how to write engaging press releases
• Experience of B2B social media management (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Passion for sustainability and the environment
• Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
• £25-£27k per year
• Fixed-term contract (9 months), full time, 8 hours per day
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and 1 day for birthday
• 5 x salary life insurance, 7% employer pension contribution, employee health cash plan, happy to talk flexible working
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: 9 month fixed-term contract
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 9th February
Start Date: asap
Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, remote working options, access to training and employee benefits. We focus on outputs, rather than work location or hours. If you are well organised, enjoy working with others and eager to make a meaningful contribution, please get in touch!
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. We embrace flexibility and diversity in the workplace and aim to create a working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
Please note, Ecosurety reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
You may have experience of the following: PR Officer, Public Relations, Media Relations, PR Specialist, Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Marcoms, Press Relations, Communications Executive, Copywriting, Communications Officer, Senior Communications Officer, etc.
Ref: 106 553