£38k-£40k - Would you like to work in-house for a well-loved food/drink brand that focuses on healthy living? We’re seeking a PR Manager for this globally respected brand to work in-house and execute their 2022 PR strategy.
Based in their offices in West London, the brand is a consumer favourite and considered a healthy addition to our daily intake. As a brand, you will often see their adverts on TV and in the press and they are a household name.
They now seek a PR Manager for the UK who will report into the MD and have a junior team member and external PR agency to assist them.
- To develop and execute a public relations plan for UK and Ireland.
- To ensure delivery of the agreed consumer PR campaigns.
- Manage external PR agency and internal PR Executive.
- Manage company profile in the press.
- Manage relationships with journalists.
- Write press releases.
- Work on leading consumer events.
- Manage PR Budget.
- Work with marketing team on both traditional and digital campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a PR consultant either from agency or an in-house background with consumer and/or food & drink experience to join this market leader. The role will offer great variety, as well as lots of creative campaigns and events, and your chance to work for a well-respected global brand, within a fun and supportive team
They will offer a base of £38-40k and the chance to work for a great brand, great variety and work life balance with 5pm finish.