£30,000 – £50,000 • yearly
Ding Dong Dim Sum Ltd
Exciting opportunity to lead the marketing strategy at new start up Ding Dong Dim Sum
- Work directly with the owners and take the lead on this important part of the business
- Competitive salary + bonus + other incentives
- Work from home
The business launched in 2021 and we’ve just sent out our 50,000th order. We’re a small team currently doing everything and so we’re looking for a proactive and experienced marketer who can continue to grow our online direct to consumer business.
The role will be reporting into the two founders, husband and wife team Tom and Maya. It will involve understanding every aspect of the business and strategy and putting together a marketing plan that can achieve our goals and targets.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting start up at the ground floor and help grow it into a household brand, not only in the UK but internationally as well.
We are looking for someone with 3+ years marketing experience who can take the creative lead for our marketing plans. We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial who can take the initiative, isn’t afraid of making mistakes and is keen to really make an impact on our business. We’re looking for someone to start immediately and this is a predominantly working from home role.
Experience in the following is essential:
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns and using email marketing software to good effect, including clever use of segmentation
- Writing copy for social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and any other relevant platforms
- Creating compelling imagery using image edit software and our existing bank of imagery
- Creating monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing plans and managing marketing budgets
- A good understanding of Facebook, Instagram and TikTok paid for marketing campaign methods and opportunities
- A good understanding of SEO and Google Adwords
- A good understanding of social trends and how to tap into them
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Collecting data and reporting on marketing successes and failures
- Establishing partnerships to help grow the business
- Working with different teams to help marketing intel inform the overall business strategy
- Working with our brand design agency on further branding developments
- Managing content on the website
- Working with the PR agency on a joined up PR strategy
- Working with the media buying agency on a joined up buying strategy
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- Working with Shopify
- Photography experience - understanding a DSLR and basic image composition
- Adobe suite, specifically Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop
- Videography and video editing
- Actual hands on experience managing paid for campaigns on Meta, Tiktok and Google
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service