This job is archived
Marketing Executive, Huntingdon -
We’ve partnered exclusively with an award-winning and rapidly growing, family business within the foods and drinks industry.
With a gorgeous office location, masses of company ambition and brand awareness, this company are looking for a driven Marketing Executive.
Working across both B2B and B2C channels and only at the cusp of their success, it’s the most exciting time to join.
- Supporting with the execution of the multi-channel marketing strategy
- Delivering email marketing campaigns, with the use of MailChimp
- Supporting the agency with digital marketing campaigns
- Creating engaging copy across blogs, email, press, and more
- Utilising Google Analytics and driving reports to ensure campaign success
- Driving social media posts and finding opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Executing B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, whilst staying up to date with the latest trends
- At least 2 years B2B and B2C marketing experience
- High attention to details and strong written skills
- Confidence within email marketing software such as MailChimp
- Hands on experience managing social media accounts
- A commercial mindset and hunger for progression
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working with stakeholders and agencies
- Any design skills would be advantageous
You will need to be able to get to their rural Huntingdon office 5 days a week.
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Huntingdon based office, this rural office will need a driver and can be commutable from Cambridge, Peterborough, Chatteris, Ely, St Neots, Biggleswade, Oundle and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.