This job is archived
An international FMCG organisation with a number of brands working across a number of exciting and growing categories.
This exciting role could well suit someone who is already operating at this level or SBM / MM and is looking for a work/life balance of 4 days a week.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Manage a leading brand and their international growth aspirations
- Manage an ABM
- Devise and implement the brand strategy and marketing plans
- Work closely with Insight & Innovation
- Manage the brand budget delivering cost effective marketing support within budget
- Work with external agencies - lead management
- Own the Brand guidelines
- Work closely with Product Development team on NPD positioning, product propositions, and marketing claims to support strong campaigns
- Oversee Digital and Social assets for the brand - working alongside the Digital marketing team
You will be a real go-getter who is already operating at FMCG Brand Management level, where you have shown clear ability and progression and managed multiple projects. Or, you may be a Senior Brand Manager or MM looking for 4 days a week. You will have ideally worked for an International FMCG company and/or have grown brands into international markets.