Brand Manager, Chelmsford
Are you looking for the next step into a Brand Manager role?
Do you have experience with food, FMCG or retail?
This is an unmissable opportunity for someone who enjoys getting stuck in, having autonomy and has social media and influencer outreach!
You’ll be responsible for owning the brand across UK projects whilst being given the opportunity to use your creative side and see your ideas come to life. You will have an independent working style, coupled with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
The Role: – Brand Manager
Covering all aspects of the marketing mix this is an exciting role for a creative marketer to enhance the performance of the brand in a fast-paced environment. You will be reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, working closely with the commercial team and will be responsible for the Marketing Executive.
- Creating content plans for social media channels and influencer outreach.
- Delivering core campaigns, across digital and multi-channel for new product launches.
- Managing a range of agencies, creating inspiring briefs, to delivery and post campaign review (Media, Digital, PPC, SEO, PR, Website).
- Organising photoshoots, briefing, and collaborating with food stylist and photographers.
- Copywriting for smaller projects e.g. blogposts.
- Managing brand partners.
Requirements – to be successful, you must have…
You will be a passionate foodie, with strong assistant brand management experience, ideally from within an FMCG environment, ideally food, looking to join an entrepreneurial small company with a global reach.
- At least 3 years’ experience within FMCG, consumer or similar role.
- Experience managing agencies and working with a range of stakeholders.
- Creative writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, including PCP and social media.
Location: - Chelmsford, Essex – Hybrid 1-day WFH - Due to the requirement to travel to agencies and photoshoots, you will need to drive and have access to a car.
This role would suit candidates based in Chelmsford, Colchester, Brentwood, Ongar, Braintree, Maldon, Shenfield, Basildon, Grays, Great Dunmow, and Southend.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.