This job is archived
- Marketing Manager
- Maternity Cover - 16 month FTC
- Greater London
- up to £50k
A leading beauty brand are looking for an experience marketing manager to join their team on a fixed term basis for roughly 16 months with the possibility for this to be extended.
- Create & implement the local marketing strategy, ensure marketing plans are commercially sound and deliver against annual sales, gross margin and growth targets.
- Work closely with the Global team to develop the 3-year plan ensuring it reflects the consumer insights.
- Identify and manage local product development needs and deliver in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet each retailer requirements
- Monitor competitor and market activity to stay ahead of trends and changes.
- Manage the local portfolio strategy to support local needs for retailer exclusives, licence opportunities, campaigns and brand collaborations in the UK, Europe and Australia
- Work cross functionally with UK and Export sales teams, PR, Social, Digital to develop and deliver strong plans for the markets reviewing and approving campaign content
- Work closely with the sales teams to guide recommendations for on-shelf planograms to maximise consumer shopping experience and sales impact.
- Use sales and data insights to drive recommendations for product discontinuations & ensure effective communication across all impacted teams. Evaluate launch performance & share learnings, as well as competitor tracking.
- Create and manage the budget for the brand, working closely with the head of comms to ensure digital, PR, Web, social is reflected.
- Manage, mentor and develop the direct report, ensure clarity of role and development.
- Strong experience of marketing within the beauty / cosmetics industry.
- Previous experience at Marketing Manager level, with experience of managing direct reports.
- Previous experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills