This job is archived
The business is going places and is one of our favourite clients, hands down. They have been investing in their brands and have recently acquired a new brand, for which they have bold plans.
As the newly-appointed Brand Manager you will run this brand and make it your own.Reporting into the Head of Brand, you will:
- Launch a new brand to the UK market and develop it's presence and growth potential
- With the Director devise and implement brand strategy
- Manage an ABM
- Manage agency relationships
- Work closely with other business areas, cat/insight, innovation, product etc.
- Manage A&P budget
- Implement annual marketing plans across comms, shopper, PR, social the full works
- Grow the brand with a view to growing yourself into an SBM!
This is a key and big Brand Manager role and so needs someone already operating at this level and with a minimun 3 years' FMCG Brand Management experience. If you're getting stale, wondering what's next, have another annual brand plan rolling along, then get in touch for a confidential discussion.