E-Commerce Executive, Market Harborough -
The Company – E-commerce Executive:
A leading, global, and expanding retail organisation based in Market Harborough are looking for a confident and creative ecommerce candidate to join their dynamic digital team. If you have experience with content creation and website updates in an ecommerce business, then this role is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, stable, retail business both on high street and online and develop a career in ecommerce!
The Role: - E-commerce Executive:
You will take ownership of the impressive E-Commerce platform, to optimise a positive onsite customer experience and customer retention.
Your day to day could be…
- Managing all content for the website and working with wider teams to generate ideas for the content calendar.
- Ensuring all errors are resolved efficiently and seamlessly with customer journey at the forefront.
- Liaising with external team and agencies to ensure consistency and further developing the site to ensure all digital pages are on brand and in brief.
- Coordinate product photography and ensure that images are available in a timely manner and are accurate and appropriate.
Requirements: - E-commerce Executive:
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organisational skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ecommerce, websites, digital marketing, and content creation.
- Previous agency management and the confidence to handle briefs.
Due to the location of the Market Harborough based office, this role is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Oundle, Market Harborough, Northampton, Leicester, Oakham, Melton Mowbray, and Peterborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.