A well-known mid- sized consumer branded business with a long heritage synonmous with creativity and quality.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the interim Brand Marketer will come in for 12 months and:
- Lead implementation of annual brand plans to develop and nurture our brands, ensuring relevance for global markets. Works with international markets to support local implementation and local adaptation where required.
- Manage external agencies to deliver integrated brand communications, ensuring consistency at all touch points for our consumers.
- Work collaboratively with global marketing teams to ensure consistency of brand look & feel and messaging in all markets, and to share and implement learnings from any activations.
- Work closely with licensors on any licensed range activity/product development.
- Develop trade marketing plans to ensure key customers are supported to maximise sales of our brands in store
- Work closely with design team to develop NPD pipeline for Portmeirion & Pimpernel, based on trends, consumer, customer & market insight to support the growth agenda for our brands
You will be an experienced Brand Marketer from with consumer durables or FMCG and you are available immediately or at short notice. This is a 12 month contract. The company is doing well, future opportunities may be there but cannot be promised.