We are delighted to partner once again with a long-standing and growing FMCG organisation. They have a number of brands operating in both the UK market and overseas.
Reporting into a Senior Brand Manager, the new Assistant Brand Manager is a big role managing a brand and will:
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach our consumers
- Develop and execute brand innovation plans based on consumer led insight
- Deliver NPD and EPD in full, on time and in budget
- Manage all Market Research, Advertising (primarily BTL) and Promotions, New Product Development and activities
- Develop retail activation and shopper marketing plans
- Meet KPI’s such as Business Turnover, Consumer growth metrics and Profit Targets
- Manage an annual Marketing Spend budget
- Work with the Category Team to identify issues and opportunities – and develop associated actions
- Identify market trends and opportunities for new product development / range extension / refresh
You have likley cut your teeth in FMCG / Consumer Brands Brand Management already and are looking for more ownership and responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment. If you feel you are not developing in your ABM role and BM seems a long way off, this is the perfect role for you.