This job is archived
Digital Artwork Executive, Kettering -
We are working with a well-known and much-loved FMCG Brand to find a Digital Artwork Executive to join their team Northamptonshire-based team. Founded and family-owned since the 1950s, they have been leading the way in their industry for over 70 years, proudly still the biggest manufacturer in their category and responsible for a huge range of brands that all have a special place in consumers’ hearts!
This is an amazing opportunity for an established graphic designer or digital marketing executive, with a strong background in working with artwork briefs and design experience, to join an FMCG giant and utilise and further develop their own skill set. This exciting and creative role will see you design and deliver artwork and digital assets to support brand Marketing activities across a portfolio of both nostalgic and modern brands.
You will be responsible for the creation of consumer and trade-focused marketing collateral and content to be rolled out across a variety of platforms including social media, website, and digital trade channels.
Working closely with external agencies, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in creating and following design briefs for print and digital artworks, with proven success in overcoming challenges and adapting briefs to overcome these.
- Design and creation of artwork for packaging, POS and print
- Design and deliver digital content assets for social media and online/web channels
- Creation of internal digital assets for recruitment HR
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Content creation and management across all brand websites
- Supporting in the creation and deployment of brand guidelines across all marketing touchpoints
- Supporting eCommerce activities
- Proven experience in designing and creation of artwork for screen and print
- Highly experienced in creating, following and adapting design briefs
- Extensive experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in digital marketing across b2b and b2c environments
- Demonstratable background in developing and publishing of digital assets and content
- Strong experience across the full Microsoft Office suite
This is a superb opportunity to join a fun and thriving business that will challenge and drive your career. Due to the location of their offices this role is ideally suited to those commuting from Corby, Northampton, Kettering, Peterborough, Thrapston, Oundle, Wellingborough, Sawtry, Rushden, St Neots, Huntingdon, Bedford, Whittlesey, Market Harborough and Stamford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.