This job is archived
My client is an ambitious market disruptor in the financial services space. They are currently going through an exciting growth trajectory.
They have developed a product that is highly tailored to their audience and is already hugely successful.
But the potential is huge.
They are looking to expand their marketing team so they can continue to develop highly creative and thought-provoking marketing campaigns through DRTV, web, PPC, SEO, social media, brand, and PR.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the start of this journey and grow your marketing skill set and have hands on ownership of high growth marketing campaigns.
- To work with Head of Marketing to develop the brand and PR strategy
- To manage and deliver the brand and PR strategy
- Develop brand values
- Create design guidelines
- Ensure integration of values and design across all channels
- Own internal communications
- Work with PR agency on implementation of PR plans
- Conduct competitor reviews on ongoing basis
- Work closely with offline and digital teams
- An analytical and commercial B2C brand marketing professional
- Brand measurement via consumer and customer research
- Experience across online and offline channels
- Extensive knowledge of how to get the most out of PR agencies
- Ability to understand and comply with regulatory requirements in terms of the Financial Conduct Authority, Data Protection and other relevant regulations.
- Experience in contract-based categories, scale-up businesses, working with DRTV and in Financial Services or other regulated environments would be an advantage.
- Experience in contract-based categories an advantage.
- Experience in scale-up businesses an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services or other regulated environments an advantage.