This job is archived
My client is an ambitious market disruptor in the financial services space. They are currently going through an exciting growth trajectory. They have developed a product that is highly tailored to their audience and is already hugely successful.
But the potential is huge.
They are looking to expand their marketing team so they can continue to develop highly creative and thought-provoking marketing campaigns through DRTV, web, PPC, SEO, social media, brand, and PR.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the start of this journey and grow your marketing skill set and have hands on ownership of high growth marketing campaigns.
- Manage monthly TV campaigns to deliver planned leads and sales within budget, CPA and other KPIs.
- Growth and optimisation: constantly seek to grow TV acquisition within target CPA, optimising wherever possible to maintain or improve efficiencies.
- Forecasting: build and maintain annual plans and monthly forecasts, based on rational metrics and assumptions.
- Tracking: manage attribution within TV and across all channels where leads are generated – having full insight on which leads and sales are generated by TV.
- Reporting: provide regular, complete, and accurate reporting of delivery against targets for TV spend, leads and sales. Wherever there are differences to plan (either adverse or an improvement on target) identify what the causes are and seek to correct or take advantage of the opportunity.
- Manage the TV media buying agency on day-to-day basis and any associated creative agency activity.
- Play a leading role in the marketing team, both as manager of the largest part of the marketing mix and as a supportive and encouraging colleague.
- Creative: monitor performance of creatives, when needed gain approval for development of new creatives once approved lead the design and production of new TVCs, within budget and to quality required to maintain or improve response.
- Be an active Brand and Customer champion across the business.
- Play a key role in the marketing team, collaborating with other channel managers and colleagues outside marketing.
- An analytical and commercial DRTV manager with proven experience across both media and creative management.
- Experience in TV attribution and in managing interactions across channels (especially with paid search).
- Extensive knowledge of how to get the most out of external TV media and creative agencies.
- Thorough experience of DRTV creative production process including managing sign-off and approvals with Clear Cast.
- An enquiring mind, with an actively inquisitive nature, spotting problems or opportunities in media, creative and data quickly and with the appetite and attitude to investigate these, to identify causes/drivers and execute solutions.
- Creative in driving response, developing creatives, identifying problems and in solving them.
- Collaborative mindset to work closely with colleagues managing other channels and outside marketing.
- Ability to understand and comply with regulatory requirements in terms of the Financial Conduct Authority, Data Protection and other relevant regulations.
- Experience in contract-based categories an advantage.
- Experience in scale-up businesses an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services or other regulated environments an advantage.