£23,000 – £25,000 • yearly
An amazing opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team at the 33rd Best Large Company in London. Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will support the Central Marketing team and other departments within Newable with the execution of marketing campaigns across a portfolio of product and services. You will be essential in helping drive awareness and conversion in prospective customers, supported by marketing colleagues. This is a great opportunity to be part of growing business and learn multidisciplinary marketing skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the wider marketing team and Newable departments with the execution of marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Support the Communications Executive with the delivery of the Social Media strategy and Content strategy.
- Implement SEO improvements across the Newable group websites.
- Create and update reports on marketing campaigns.
- Proofreading content.
- Bring new ideas to the marketing team and other departments that will improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proofreading content
- A marketing degree or marketing related degree.
- A ‘can do’, positive and pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Events, etc.
Ref: 136 370
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service