- Support the wider marketing team and Newable departments with the execution of marketing campaigns both online and offline.
- Support the Communications Executive with the delivery of the Social Media strategy and Content strategy.
- Implement SEO improvements across the Newable group websites.
- Create and update reports on marketing campaigns.
- Proofreading content.
- Bring new ideas to the marketing team and other departments that will improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proofreading content
- A marketing degree or marketing related degree.
- A ‘can do’, positive and pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Events, etc.
Ref: 136 370