This job is archived
CRM Marketing Manager, Cheadle, £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Can you help one of the UK’s most well-respected lenders re-engage with their customer base through highly targeted CRM campaigns?
This is an exciting time to join this privately owned company. The possibilities here are endless and there is a real opportunity to make a difference by generating leads and conversions and increase brand awareness through email marketing campaigns. With a performance-related bonus, there is scope to reap the rewards yourself through a performance-related bonus scheme.
Working with the CRM Manager, you’ll build effective campaigns to re-engage with a rich customer base and nurture them through their marketing funnel. You’ll be part of a hard-working marketing team where there is the scope and trust to run with your ideas and get stuck in.
- Work closely with key people in the business to map out the customer journeys for B2B and B2C audiences. Then to work with the content team to create relevant CRM campaigns to complement customers at every step, to nurture leads and maximise conversions.
- Analyse campaigns using data to evaluate their success and make improvements accordingly.
- Plan every campaign and ensure it’s delivered on time and achieves its objectives.
- Play a supporting role in the CRM project plan, embracing technology and using its benefits to have a positive impact on campaigns.
What you’ll need
- Proven track record in marketing including defining customer journeys and segmenting audiences
- Previous experience of running successful CRM email campaigns using automation
- Experience of using dotMailer, ClickDimensions and Microsoft Dynamics or other email marketing technology
- You’ll be data driven with the ability to run campaigns and analyse their results
- A strong work ethic and the energy and enthusiasm to try new things
What you’ll get in return
The benefits are great with additional perks for working within a privately owned company:
- Performance related bonus (up to 20% of your annual salary|), and an additional discretionary bonus based on the company’s performance
- An additional day off for your Birthday plus a generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Life assurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan
- Access to a free gym
- Retail and leisure discount scheme and travel season ticket loads
- Opportunity to utilise company holiday homes
- Genuine career development opportunities and sponsorship of qualifications that are aligned to business needs
If this sounds like you, then get in touch today or click apply.