Your new company
You will be working with a UK leading national audit, tax, advisory, and risk firm whose client's value it's specialist knowledge and personal delivery. Your new company is focused on helping its clients make smarter decisions that create lasting value and ensure high client retention.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for developing and delivering on marketing projects that align with the firm's strategy and will be primarily focused on supporting the firm's Non-Profit sector, as well as additional business units. This will include generating compelling, benefit-led messaging for communications and marketing material (internal and external); conducting relevant market research and analysis, ensuring website content and social media is kept updated, and assisting to develop effective measurements for evaluating all marketing activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Professional Services experience, preferably in accountancy.
- CIM qualified or part qualified is desirable.
- A degree in Marketing is preferable.
- CRM experience (preferably InterAction).
- HMTL email platform experience (preferably Concep).
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience delivering virtual and in-person events. Knowledge of ON24 and/or Microsoft Teams is preferable.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 for the right candidate, with a fantastic opportunity in London for someone looking progress their career in a full-time role with a recognised brand in the B2B professional services market. This role is available due to an internal promotion, and the firm creates an environment where talented people can realise their potential and are set up for success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your care