Who we are
When Volt launched in 2019, we recognised how open banking has the power to transform how businesses, wherever they happen to be, receive payments from their customers.
So, we set about building an open payments gateway that enables merchants across the globe to receive direct, account-to-account payments – in real time.
Now, on the back of a record-breaking $23.5 million Series A funding round, we’re building an all-star team to achieve our goal of ‘real-time payments everywhere’.
The Events & Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Lead to project manage Volt’s presence at industry events in the UK and Europe.
In addition to liaising with venues, speakers and suppliers against timelines and priorities, you’ll deliver post-event debriefs and analysis, supporting our sales team where necessary.
- Event planning, development and implementation
- Project management of each event to maintain project timelines and priorities
- Brief in and manage all event stand design requirements, ensuring brand guidelines are met
- Liaise with external suppliers/agencies where relevant incl. venues, caterers, speakers etc and working to tight deadlines
- Organise appropriate sponsorship and co-badging of external events
- Event follow up, debrief and analysis
- Support the Marketing Lead on marketing-related activities
Specific skills we’re looking for
- A track record of managing B2B events/shows/conferences
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a B2B events marketing role
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Effective task management
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to build strong relationships and work comfortably with the sales team
- Fintech, financial services or tech background desired but not essential
We want someone who…
- Has 2+ years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Prides themselves on being super organised and proactive
- Is a natural planner – they know what needs to be done and how to do it
- Is comfortable working with multiple parties to achieve common goals
A flexible attitude to working days and travel is required. You may need to travel at the weekend with early starts. Work from office is expected to happen two times a week.