Digital Campaign Coordinator, Haverhill (Remote Working) -
The Company – Digital Campaign Coordinator
A well-established professional services organisation is looking for a Digital Campaign Coordinator to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering excellent benefits and remote working, ideal for someone who is looking to further their career within digital marketing.
The Role – Digital Campaign Coordinator
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating and managing digital campaigns across a variety of channels such as email, social media and digital within an agreed budget and timeline
- Ensure campaigns are clear and in line with the business objectives
- Track and monitor digital campaign performance against the sales and targets of the company
- Maintain the website including best SEO practices and the whole customer journey
- Coordinate events and promotional activities
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A degree is preferred
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar marketing position
- Excellent copywriting skills and communication
- Experience in managing digital campaigns across a variety of channels
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing career within an organisation that offers strong career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.