Copywriter, Ipswich -
The Company – Copywriter
An exciting writing role has made its way onto our books... based in the beautiful surroundings of Ipswich, our client is looking to hire a Copywriter. With their growing team, you would play an integral part in the identity of the business. A guru in literature and language, you will be responsible for everything from brochures and print to website content and digital content.
Proud of what they do and who they are, this company, though in the financial sector, carry a fun and fresh attitude, represented in both their brand image and tone of voice… you would be entering a welcoming team environment with a fabulous culture inclusive of both hybrid working and flexible working options. What more could you want?
If this sounds like what you are looking for, the please, apply today!
The Role –
Your day – to – day responsibilities may include but would not be limited to:
- Customer interaction – grasping wants and needs, then acting on these through quality content
- Updating and maintaining the website with interesting and innovative content
- Working across design teams to create aesthetic, striking content, representing brand image across the board
- Carrying out email marketing and handling social channels with relevant engaging content when necessary
The Requirements –
- Incredible written and verbal skills
- A degree would be preferable but not essential
- Ideally 2 years’ experience as a copy writer
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!! Due to the location of their Ipswich based office, this is commutable from those based in the surrounding areas of Stowmarket, Hadleigh, Colchester, Bramford, Kesgreve and Martlesham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.