Investor Relations Coordinator role at one of the top litigation funders. Focusing on Business Development, account management and marketing for investors. London based with Hybrid working. Salary up to £50,000.
We are working with a top international litigation funder, with plans to grow even further. As part of this, they are recruiting a Investor Relationship Coordinator to manage existing relationships as well as creating BD and marketing strategies to target new investors. This is a chance to join the growing sector of litigation funding and support in the development of a fast paced and growing business.
The Investor Relations Co-ordinator will:
- Carry out market and competitor research, across the litigation funding sector
- Develop and distribute fundraising and investor materials, including quarterly reports
- Develop investor comms plans and maintain the database of current and future investors
- Maintain and develop branded materials such as templates and digital assets
- Manage the firm’s LinkedIn account and schedule campaigns
- Support with event logistics and event marketing
This role would suit a candidate with around 3 years of business development and marketing experience. Experience within asset management, investment management, funds etc. would be beneficial or perhaps a BD executive from a disputes and litigation background.