This job is archived
If you are a dynamic Senior Affiliates Manager with a demonstrable track record in lead generation, this lovely FS business needs you to help drive the success of the rapidly expanding affiliates channel . You’ll hit the ground running with your ability to account manage a raft of lead gen partners, and there is a real chance for career progression as the business continues to expand. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive.
This FS business has continued to grow throughout recent challenging times, and with new product launches in the pipeline, it’s a really exciting time to join.
They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
- Manage existing third-party partnerships to ensure that lead generation activity is being delivered on time and to target
- Setting up, onboarding and managing new third party partnerships for existing and new products
- Work closely with partners to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Monitor and report on performance of all suppliers
- Work closely with call centre and across all departments
- Real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of lead generation
- Superlative account management and prioritising skills
- Demonstrable experience in managing and motivating a range of affiliate partners to deliver to online lead generation targets
- Experience in the financial services sector ideal
- Highly results driven; passionate about monitoring and optimising performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of a breadth of digital marketing channels such as social, native, email, display, video and PPC would be ideal
- Analytical and numerate; awareness of FCA, GDPR, PECR and Ofcom regulations
- Loves to work as part of a fun, passionate, motivated and informal team