Senior Experiential Designer, Nine Elms London (hybrid) - Up to £50k dependent on experience
If you’re a Senior Experiential Designer who is ready for the next step in their career, we have an opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking, multi-discipline brand experience design studio. We’re looking for a Senior Experiential Designer to join a busy team who are working with some big name clients on a range of incredible experiential events. If you’re a brand experience expert, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
As Senior Experiential Designer you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end management of creative projects from initial idea through to reality on site. You’ll lead creative and styling on live projects and installs covering everything from print, packaging, large format, event graphics through to window schemes. We’re looking for someone who is confident creating 2D and 2D design assets and a great eye for detail.
If you’re the Senior Experiential Designer with solid knowledge of experiential we want to hear from you as soon as possible. We’re looking for someone who is great working with internal teams as well as clients, great with design and rending and much more.
Below are some responsibilities you’ll have as Senior Experiential Designer:
- Responsible for end-to-end management of creative projects
- Work collaboratively with producers, suppliers, media, clients and other teams
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- Assisting on live projects and installs where needed
- Leading and inspiring the junior team giving basic support when needed
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Senior Experiential Designer:
- Eye for detail
- Solid typography skills
- Experience in an experiential / brand experience agency
- Great with Adobe Creative Suite
- Good people skills
If you’re the Senior Experiential Designer we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting JW1079 when applying for this role.