Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
Is experiential, events or partnerships at the heart of everything you do? We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with great experience to join a leading agency who are great at what they do. With clients in across a range of industries, they’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who can come in and kick on quickly with the work at hand.
Being a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be looking for an agency you can truly kick on in. Here, you’ll be welcomed by a fun team who are great at what they do, and work on some innovative campaigns covering experiential, events and partnerships. The Senior Account Manager we are looking for will be someone from an agency background, being able to hit the ground running in this role.
As Senior Account Manager you’ll be used to working alongside various departments within the agency to develop projects which go above and beyond client expectations. You’ll take pride in the events you work on, and will be used to working on a range experiential campaigns such as roadshows, festivals, sampling and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Working alongside production, planning, project management and other teams
- Overseeing campaigns end-to-end
- Liaising with clients, keeping them up to date throughout the process
- Visiting clients and events
Are you the Senior Account Manager we are looking for?
Below is a list of attributes they’re looking for in this Senior Account Manager:
- Great knowledge of experiential
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Great client-servicing skills
- Desire to kick on in your career
Please get in touch quoting JW782a when applying for the Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/