Junior Experiential Designer, Nine Elms (hybrid) - Up to £30k dependent on experience
Are you a Junior Experiential Designer looking to join a forward-thinking, multi-discipline brand experience design studio? We’re looking for someone to join a busy team who are working with some big name clients on a range of incredible experiential events. If you have some experience working in experiential / brand experiences, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Joining the team you’ll be working closely with the Senior Designer to develop graphic and visual concepts for a range of uses such as print, packaging, large format, event graphics and window schemes. This Junior Experiential Designer will manage art-working, production of branding materials and designing decks to be presented to clients.
If you’re the Junior Experiential Designer with great knowledge of brand experiences and events and a real passion for great design and stunning visuals we want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll need to be great with Adobe Creative Suite and have a desire to kick on in your career.
Below are some responsibilities you’ll have as Junior Experiential Designer:
- Art-working graphics for print
- Helping craft / vinyl / test print
- Rolling out events graphics
- Liaising with printers and other suppliers
- Assisting on live projects and installs where needed
- Participate in group brainstorms for brand events and activations
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Experiential Designer:
- Eye for detail
- Solid typography skills
- Good artworking and print process knowledge
- Understanding of brand guidelines
- Great with Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident working on experiential events and brand experiences
If you’re the Junior Experiential Designer we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting JW1078 when applying for this role.