Account Executive (fully remote) – Up to £30k dependent on experience
Got some experience in experiential, events or partnerships under your belt and looking to continue your career within a busy agency? This could be the perfect Account Executive role for you. They’re looking for an Account Executive who is looking to kick on quickly with some exciting projects in the pipeline. Is this you?
The agency you’ll be joining work across a range of events including brand experiences, sampling campaigns, festivals, roadshows and much more. This Account Executive will be assisting the rest of the account handling team with the work at hand, being able to get to grips with the range of campaigns they work on.
Are you the Account Executive they’re looking for? You’ll need to have some experience within an experiential, events or partnerships agency, being able to understand the campaign process and ensure that things run smoothly and meet client expectations. You’ll preferably have some agency experience, being able to hit the ground running in this Account Executive role.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with on the day-to-day:
- Liaising with clients to understand expectations and objectives
- Working alongside creative, production, planning and more teams across the agency
- Ensuring campaigns stay on budget
- Delivering campaigns on time and to expectation
- Visiting clients / events
Sound like your kind of Account Executive role? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
This is what they’re looking for in an Account Executive:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experiential experience, preferably agency-side
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Organised approach to work
Please get in touch if you’re interested in this role, quoting JW687 when applying for this Account Executive role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/