Project Manager (Events), Central London (Hybrid) – Up to £34k dependent on experience
Are you looking to join an innovative cleantech business with some exciting projects in the pipeline? Here’s a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in events to grow within a fun, friendly team who are excellent at what they do. Are you the Project Manager they’re looking for?
As Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing various events across the UK and abroad, ensuring the smooth planning and implementation of the project. You’ll manage project budgets and resource allocation, as well as assembling and coordinating project staff and providing direction and support.
The Project Manager who joins them will be responsible for the smooth running of interesting events, partnering with huge brands. Are you an adaptable Project Manager ready for a new challenge? Please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Here are some of your responsibilities as Project Manager:
- Project managing live events and installations
- Managing project budgets
- Tracking project deliverables
- Quality assurance
- Monitoring and reporting on progress to all stakeholders
- Overseeing work carried out on site
Below is what they’re expecting to see in this Project Manager:
- Previous experience within agency or client-side project management roles
- Great experience with events
- Strong decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Desire to progress in your career
Please get in touch quoting JW1061 when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/