This job is archived
Why ASM Global?
We are the world’s largest and most trusted venue management and services company operating the most prestigious entertainment, sports, and exhibition venues spanning five continents. With a portfolio of more than 300 stadiums, arenas, convention centres, entertainment districts, theatres, amphitheatres, and equestrian and recreational centres our venues connect people through the power of live experiences.
As a newly created position, this provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to develop a corporate marketing and internal communications strategy that will help to put the ASM Global brand on the map and ensure that we are the Number 1 choice when it comes to live entertainment, conferencing, exhibitions and events.
- To work closely with the US as the main European marketing point of contact in relation to the implementation of corporate marketing strategies within the UK.
- Working closely with the UK venue Marketing Managers in ensuring all UK marketing activities are in line with the ASM Global brand values and principles.
- Support senior stakeholders in the development of corporate presentations and proposals.
- Providing public relations support to the venue Marketing Managers and Customer Service Advisors in managing any risks to the corporate brand image and reputation.
- Compose press releases and company announcements for distribution to industry and internally.
- Establish strong working relationships with industry media and publications in order to maximise brand awareness opportunities.
- Support the Company in adopting, embracing and utilising social media platforms to promote the Corporate brand and portfolio
- Measure and monitor the performance of digital content, social media campaigns and company website.
- Support the business in the development of an internal communications strategy and working in collaboration with senior stakeholders and venue Marketing Managers to ensure effective implementation and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Taking the lead on Marketing projects that are being cascaded from the US to deliver in Europe
- Involvement in website content to ensure we are accurately representing the ASM Global portfolio and service offering.
- Leading on monthly Marketing meetings with key stakeholders to ensure we are doing everything we can to promote the business.
- Ability to influence upwards and be resilient in getting buy in for corporate marketing and internal communications initiatives.
- Supporting the development of corporate communication to keep our colleagues informed of what activities are taking place across the Company and are relevant to ASM Global Europe.
- Take project lead on the set up of industry related conferences, organising sponsorships, activations, key note speakers, etc.
- Developing advertising campaigns to support new product launches or conferences i.e. developing films, presentations, digital content etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or a related field is required.
- A proven track record of working in a high profile Marketing role involving both B2B and B2C.
- A solid grounding in managing projects and budgets.
- A strong network of connections with media and industry publications.
- A solid grounding of working within an international/global business environment.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing technology and how to drive, monitor and develop performance and results.
- Exposure to working in an events/experience/live industry
- Possess a creative flair and have a solid grounding in digital/social media marketing content.