We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and motivated Events Manager to join our client, PinPoint Media, an established and growing digital-first content marketing agency. You will be joining the agency at a key moment in the growth of its events division. This role will grow with the candidate as more events are established across the business. Are you organised, determined and passionate about delivering the highest standard of events? We want to hear from you!
This is a full-time (hybrid) role, based out of either the London or Cheltenham office, and is offering a salary of £32-38k depending on experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Pinpoint team to meet increased demand for virtual, hybrid and live corporate events. We are looking for someone who can own this role and knows the ins and outs of corporate events & agency with 3+ years experience.
You'll be motivated, full of drive and as excited about coming up with a creative approach to each project as you are about the clear and detailed plan for delivering it. You will be responsible for end-to-end planning and delivery of corporate conferences, awards, meetings and brand events.
This role requires an exceptional level of client service by pre-empting and managing client requirements, internal resources, working with our suppliers, delivering successful projects whilst maintaining a profitable service and going the extra mile in representing their business.
The events division was launched in 2022 and this role will be a key hire that will work in conjunction with their production team. There is real opportunity for development and to steer the growth of the team, but also means that the role is multi-faceted, and you will need to be willing to flex to the requirements of their clients. The role would suit someone with a background in running corporate events in an agency environment.
With Pinpoint's commitment to candidate experience, they have entrusted us as their sole agency ensuring we have an in-depth knowledge of this opportunity and the best processes in place to ensure every application is responded to and treated with respect.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, our client is a multi-award winning, data-driven, content agency that's growing fast: providing scalable and measurable results for brands navigating ever-changing platforms, with a "No Nonsense" process.
They have offices in London and Cheltenham and offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment.
- Minimum 3 years in events preferably in an agency environment with a proven track record of delivering corporate events
- Preferably have experience delivering virtual and hybrid events
- Ideally experience with conferences
- Customer-centric approach to delivery
- Meticulous planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients
- Confident in own abilities and able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Seriously high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning
- Company annual profit share scheme
- Dog friendly offices
- Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours with 2 days in office each week
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team
- Monthly Recognition Scheme. Annual awards
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no 'team building' torture!
- Employee referral bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one-on-ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals
- Free office parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Pinpoint is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities, and lived experiences.
If you would like to be considered please get in touch with me!