Events Manager- London/ Hyrbid- 9 Months- £210-£260 PAYE
- Overall planning and execution of events, including trade shows, in person events, virtual events and webinars
- Work closely with third- party suppliers to negotiate contracts, fulfil sponsorship and ensure we exhibit best in class when attending trade shows
- On site event management- specific responsibilities include: managing exhibitor and sponsor queries/ issues, overseeing the registration area, overseeing the production team and briefing event staff
- Execution of our webinar programme to deliver effective content
- Work cross functionally with the wider teams including marketing, sales, customer success and design to deliver best in class events
- Deal with incoming enquires for events and corresponding with exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, agencies and contractors
- Manage event administration including budget planning, forecasting and post- event analysis
- Organise shipments and deliveries to/from events
- Share/ present upcoming events and also share post- event results with wider business during company wide meetings
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience managing in person and virtual events
- Demonstrable experience of working to a high standard within an events or hospitality setting
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients, including managing external agencies
- Fantastic attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in managing budgets effectively
- Experience in effectively marketing events across organic social, paid social, web and email comms
- Ability to make quick and effectively decisions
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.