PR and Events Manager, Bracknell –
Are you on the hunt for a new PR role? If you are – read on!
We are recruiting for a household brand and joining an ever-growing business in an extremely exciting period of growth – you will be the go-to for PR and events.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with very flexible hybrid working options, early finish on a Friday, the use of the on-site gym, subsidised on site café, private healthcare options, product discounts and many more!
The Role: - PR and Events Manager
Your day-to-day will include…
- Managing and delivering PR activity through media outreach, campaigns, and events.
- Drive brand awareness across the business and positively influence the perception of the brand.
- Produce PR content including press releases, event proposals, award entries, film content, photography, and press packs.
- Manage agencies and ensure they are delivering work within brand guidelines and on time.
Requirements – to be successful, you must have…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a hands-on PR or events environment.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once and being organised.
Location – Berkshire
Due to the location of this Berkshire office, this role is easily commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Slough, Basingstoke, Windsor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Weybridge, Epsom, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Henley-on-Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.