Event Manager 12 month contract. Event Manager role with a leading law firm that has a great culture, works on standout projects and is a market leader in its area of expertise. The firm is exciting, diverse and growing, and events play a major role in engaging with their clients, and building long-lasting relationships. The Event Manager will have overall responsibility for the strategy and delivery of all events and sponsorships, with the support of the wider marketing team. The firm operates a hybrid working model.
- Provide leadership and guidance across our busy events / sponsorship calendar
- Coordinate input from other departments e.g. IT, facilities, reception, fee earners
- Apply business development processes to our events to make sure we get maximum return on all our activity
- Measure the return we get from events and sponsorship
- Integrate events into our business development campaigns
- Ensure sponsorship forms part of a wider campaign as opposed to isolated one-offs
- Negotiate with suppliers to reduce costs and maximise returns
- Manage the budgets for events / sponsorship
The ideal person for this role will be highly organised, be able to prioritise and work to deadlines. You should have strong events experience at Senior Executive or Manager level, ideally in a law firm, professional services, banking or a large B2B corporate.