Audio Engineer for Live Events
Location - Hertfordshire and London
Salary £28,000 plus overtime
As the world of Live Events and Audio becomes more and more lucrative, my client is seeking a Live Audio Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in audio engineering with familiarity of digital mixing consoles, RF deployment, lighting and video.
- Install and deploy professional audio equipment following plans & briefs
- Mix live shows including spoken word and live music
- Provide pre-production support and advise on audio system design, networking & RF planning
- Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Assist the Warehouse Teams preparing and maintaining equipment
- Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
Due to the nature of the events industry, there will be evening, and weekend work involved, hence the overtime that will be offered in the role.