A well-respected professional membership body is looking to recruit a highly-organised Events Coordinator to oversee the operational requirements for a wide range of functions and conferences, including maintaining close working relationships with partners and training new staff where needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Coordinator Role:
- Contributing to the marketing and publicity of events.
- Communicate with delegates and speakers to ensure the smooth running of events, including supporting audio-visual requirements.
- Maintain close communications with sponsors and exhibitors to ensure contractual obligations are met and to deliver successful events.
- Source external venues to match up with all elements of the event brief.
- Negotiate with suppliers regarding contracts where possible.
- Develop and send out post-event feedback forms, incorporating insights.
- Assign responsibilities to on-site staff.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Event management skills, with demonstrable experience of sourcing venues and suppliers.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Salary and Information:
- c£36,000 FTE.
- Temporary, part-time position (21.75hrs/week), with a quick start and due to last for approximately 3 months.
- Based in Central London, with provision for some remote working as the placement progresses.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.