Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a Scheme Events Lead
In the team you will be responsible for the delivery of scheme events and work streams for projects for a range of pension schemes. To act as a lead technical representative for clients and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- To deliver requirements for Scheme Events and Projects (time scales, deliverables, quality, sign off) and to input into the planning process.
- To review the work of Pensions Data Technicians and provide feedback and technical support.
- To be responsible for the accuracy and quality of Scheme Events and Projects.
- To lead on client and project calls for key projects.
- To lead on the delivery of scheme events and projects for assigned clients.
- Performs data processes, including the following:
oRunning and specifying data extracts from the administration system including bespoke reports.
oTransforming extracted data or data received into the required format and structure
oPerforming and specifying data uploads to the administration system
oBuilding Mail Merge letters
oPerforming bulk calculations in Excel
oBuilding and enhancing Excel templates and macros for regular jobs
- Act as project manager for smaller projects and scheme events
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for large internal change and client projects. Acts as work stream lead on larger projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of DB and/or DC schemes
- Pension administration and work management systems
- Accuracy, attention to detail and quality management
- Excel - Demonstrate the ability to use filters, sorting, pivot tables (rows, columns, grouping, filters and totalling).
- Excel - Can use formulas including lookups, IF and nested IF statements, date calculations and formatting of cells to specific guidelines.
- Excel - Can import data/text files and use data validation
- Project Management Skills
- A Level Maths or Degree with maths element or Work experience involving complex data analysis
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS SCHEME EVENTS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies