Job Title: Events Specialist
Contract: Temporary, Part-time (West Midlands)
Rate: £22 per hour
Start Date: Early December until April 2024
My client who is a well-established membership organisation is currently recruiting for an Events Specialist, to help with planning and delivery of their annual conference in April 2024.
Main Responsibilities of the Events Specialist:
- Delegate management, including registration set-up and communication, responding to queries and troubleshooting any registration issues
- Venue & Supplier liaison: booking, briefing & managing event suppliers - AV/graphics, catering, signage, online printing materials / badges, builder stands etc
- Onsite delivery/management, manage/Oversee all health & safety requirements
- Quality control checks/liaise with suppliers on all aspects inc. venue, room set up AV & catering
- Proven experience in an events organisation
- Organisation of large and small conferences
- Strong level of IT literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to cope with a full and varied workload
To apply for the Events Specialist role please send us your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
Membership Bespoke is acting as recruitment business in relation to this role. Membership Bespoke positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.Membership Bespoke remains the only specialist recruitment organisation in the UK, which offers a dedicated service tailored to the needs of Trade Associations, Unions, Professional and Regulatory Bodies.