I am assisting one of the largest charities in Kent, based in Chatham, in their search for an Events Organiser, on a part time (2-3 days), temporary basis, who will plan and help deliver a number of exciting events! Their modern offices are in a beautiful location, and they can be flexible in terms of days worked per week. The role will involve organising events such as the Christmas party, Stakeholder events and team building events such a golf day for early next year.
As Events Organiser you will have:
- Event Planning and Execution skills, including coordination of multiple events
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Skilled negotiation experience
- Project Management skills, including budgeting, timeline management, and deadline anticipation
- Flexibility and Adaptability, working with various clients and under strict timelines
- Attention to Detail and strong organisational skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!